- A geometric toolbox for tetrahedral finite element partitions
- Book title
- Efficient preconditioned solution methods for elliptic partial differential equations
- Pages (from-to)
- [United Arab Emirates]: Bentham eBooks
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics (KdVI)
- In this work we present a survey of some geometric results on tetrahedral partitions and their refinements in a unified manner.
They can be used for mesh generation and adaptivity in practical calculations by the finite element method (FEM), and also
in theoretical finite element (FE) analysis.
Special emphasis is laid on the correspondence between relevant results and terminology used in FE computations, and those established in the area of discrete and computational geometry (DCG).
- go to publisher's site