- Generalization of the Zlámal condition for simplical finite elements in Rd
- Applications of Mathematics
- Volume | Issue number
- 56 | 4
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics (KdVI)
- The famous Zlamal's minimum angle condition has been widely used for construction of a regular family of triangulations (containing
nondegenerating triangles) as well as in convergence proofs for the finite element method in 2d. In this paper we present
and discuss its generalization to simplicial partitions in any space dimension.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.