- La grammaire fonctionnelle-discursive, stratification et interfaces
- Journée scientifique
- Book/source title
- L'architecture des théories linguistiques, les modules et leurs interfaces
- Pages (from-to)
- Leuven: Peeters
- Mémoires de la Société Linguistique de Paris. Nouvelle série
- Volume (Serie)
- Document type
- Conference contribution
- Faculty of Humanities (FGw)
- Amsterdam Center for Language and Communication (ACLC)
- Functional Discourse Grammar is a typologically-based theory of language structure. It adopts a top-down organization with a view to maximizing psychological adequacy and considers the Discourse Act as the basic unit of analysis. Although FDG is a strictly grammatical model, it interacts with Conceptual, Contextual and Output Components in order to increase its compatibility with a broader theory of verbal interaction.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.