- Dirac Induction for loop groups
- Letters in Mathematical Physics
- Volume | Issue number
- 95 | 1
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics (KdVI)
- Using a coset version of the cubic Dirac operators for affine Lie algebras, we give an algebraic construction of the Dirac
induction homomorphism for loop group representations. With this, we prove a homogeneous generalization of the Weyl-Kac character
formula and show compatibility with Dirac induction for compact Lie groups.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.