- The cyclic theory of Hopf algebroids
- Journal of Noncommutative Geometry
- Volume | Issue number
- 5 | 3
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics (KdVI)
- We give a systematic description of the cyclic cohomology theory of Hopf alge\-broids in terms of its associated category
of modules. Then we introduce a dual cyclic homology theory by applying cyclic duality to the underlying cocyclic object.
We derive general structure theorems for these theories in the special cases of commutative and cocommutative Hopf algebroids.
Finally, we compute the cyclic theory in examples associated to Lie-Rinehart algebras and étale groupoids.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.