- The X-ray emission of the WR+O binary WR 79
- Societe Royale des Sciences de Liege. Bulletin
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Anton Pannekoek Institute for Astronomy (API)
- In the framework of our multiwavelength study of the open cluster NGC6231, we observed the
colliding-wind WR+O binary WR79 at six different epochs with the XMM-Newton observatory. These pointings offer the possibility to study the X-ray spectrum of WR79 and its possible variability. Our results are briefly discussed and compared with the X-ray characteristics of other similar objects.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.