- On the limit from q-Racah polynomials to big q-Jacobi polynomials
- Symmetry, Integrability and Geometry : Methods and Applications (SIGMA)
- Volume | Issue number
- 7 | 040
- Number of pages
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics (KdVI)
- A limit formula from q-Racah polynomials to big q-Jacobi polynomials is given which can be considered as a limit formula for
orthogonal polynomials. This is extended to a multi-parameter limit with 3 parameters, also involving (q-)Hahn polynomials,
little q-Jacobi polynomials and Jacobi polynomials. Also the limits from Askey-Wilson to Wilson polynomials and from q-Racah
to Racah polynomials are given in a more conceptual way.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.