- Migration policymaking in Europe: the dynamics of actors and contexts in past and present
- Number of pages
- Amsterdam: Amsterdam University Press
- IMISCOE research
- Document type
- Book editing
- Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences (FMG)
- Amsterdam Institute for Social Science Research (AISSR)
- This important work by Giovanna Zincone, Rinus Penninx, Maren Borkert analyses immigration and immigrant inclusion policies in ten European countries, examining how such policies are formed and subsequently implemented. The study singles out the important role of usually overlooked factors and actors that significantly affect policymaking alongside the formal legal framework. It also identifies similarities and diversities in European immigration policies.
- Aanwezig in universiteitsbibliotheek UvA
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.