- Schur-Weyl-type duality for quantized gl(1|1), the Burau representation of Braid groups, and invariants of tangled graphs
- Progress in Mathematics
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics (KdVI)
- We show that the Schur-Weyl-type duality between g(1|1) and GL n gives a natural representation-theoretic setting for the
relationship between reduced and introduced Burau representations.
- go to publisher's site
- Proceedings title: Perspectives in analysis, geometry, and topology: on the occasion of the 60th birthday of Oleg Viro
Place of publication: New York [etc.]
Editors: I. Itenberg, B. Jöricke, M. Passare
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.