- Behavioral aspects in collaborative enterprise networks
- INDIN 2011: IEEE 9th International Conference on Industrial Informatics
- Book/source title
- Proceedings: INDIN 2011: 2011 9th IEEE International Conference on Industrial Informatics
- Pages (from-to)
- Piscataway, NJ: IEEE Xplore
- Document type
- Conference contribution
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
The collaborative networks paradigm can empower enterprises with the needed agility and survival capability to face market turbulence. However, the success and sustainability of collaboration requires proper understanding and modeling of the involved behavioral aspects, a basis for sound development of support tools and governance mechanisms. Therefore a set of relevant behavior-related issues are discussed and major research challenges identified. This includes network's evolution, emotional health, incentives, conflicts preemption and negotiation, value systems alignment, collaboration readiness, and governance principles.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.