- Exact Schwarzschild-de Sitter black holes in a family of massive gravity models
- Physical Review D. Particles, Fields, Gravitation, and Cosmology
- Number of pages
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Institute for Theoretical Physics Amsterdam (ITFA)
- The Schwarzschild-de Sitter and Reissner-Nordström-de Sitter black hole metrics appear as exact solutions in the recently
formulated massive gravity of de Rham, Gabadadze and Tolley, where the mass term sets the curvature scale. They occur within
a two-parameter family of de Rham, Gabadadze and Tolley mass terms. They show no trace of a cloud of scalar graviton modes,
and in the limit of vanishing graviton mass they go smoothly to the Schwarzschild and Reissner-Nordström metrics.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.