- Remarks on the notion of quantum integrability
- Journal of Statistical Mechanics : Theory and Experiment
- Volume | Issue number
- 2011 | 2
- Article number
- Number of pages
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Institute for Theoretical Physics Amsterdam (ITFA)
- We discuss the notion of integrability in quantum mechanics. Starting from a review of some
definitions commonly used in the literature, we propose a different set of criteria, leading to a
classification of models in terms of different integrability classes. We end by highlighting some
of the expected physical properties associated with models fulfilling the proposed criteria.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.