D. de Jongh
- Intermediate Logics and the de Jongh property
- Archive for Mathematical Logic
- Volume | Issue number
- 50 | 1-2
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Interfacultary Research Institutes
- Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC)
- We prove that all extensions of Heyting Arithmetic with a logic that has the finite frame property possess the de Jongh property.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.