- Enantioselective syntheses of corynanthe alkaloids by chiral bronsted Acid and palladium catalysis.
- Chemistry: A European Journal
- Volume | Issue number
- 17 | 49
- Pages (from-to)
- Number of pages
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Van 't Hoff Institute for Molecular Sciences (HIMS)
- Synergistic catalysis: Three indole alkaloids (−)-corynantheidine, (+)-corynantheine and (+)-dihydro-corynantheine were prepared
following a short and common strategy based on the binol phosphoric acid catalyzed enantioselective Pictet-Spengler reaction,
followed by closure of the final ring by an intramolecular Tsuji-Trost-type Pd-catalyzed allylic alkylation by using an α-ketoester-derived
enolate as the nucleophile (see scheme).
- go to publisher's site
- PT: J; UT: MEDLINE:22069165
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.