- Mesoporous silica with site-isolated amine and phosphotungstic acid groups: a solid catalyst with tunable antagonistic functions for one-pot tandem reactions
- Angewandte Chemie, International Edition
- Volume | Issue number
- 50 | 41
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Van 't Hoff Institute for Molecular Sciences (HIMS)
- Coniuga et impera: A bifunctional solid catalyst is prepared by combining acid and base functions on mesoporous silica supports
(see picture). The co-existence of these functions is shown by a two-step reaction sequence in one pot. Excellent product
yields, which cannot be obtained by separated acid and base functions in one pot, show the validity of our concept.
- go to publisher's site
- Other links
- Corrigendum published in Vol. 51, iss. 6 (2012), p. 1298
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.