- Novel and effective copper-aluminum propane dehydrogenation catalysts
- Chemistry - A European Journal
- Volume | Issue number
- 17 | 44
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Van 't Hoff Institute for Molecular Sciences (HIMS)
- No platinum needed! A Cu–Al bimetallic oxide “sponge” is reported that outperforms conventional noble metal catalysts in propane
dehydrogenation. This catalyst gives higher conversions even when the temperature is 200 °C lower than the optimal temperature
for the benchmark Pt–Sn/Al2O3 catalyst.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.