- Computer vision for ambient intelligence
- Journal of ambient intelligence and smart environments
- Volume | Issue number
- 3 | 3
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
- A natural way of conceptualizing ambient intelligence is by picturing an active environment with access to perceptual input,
not via eyes and ears, but by their technological counterparts. Computer vision is an essential part of building context-aware
environments that adapt and anticipate their human users by understanding their behavior. This thematic issue explores state-of-the-art
computer vision approaches for ambient intelligence applications.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.