- Comparing diary and survey estimates on time use
- European Sociological Review
- Volume | Issue number
- 28 | 5
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences (FMG)
- Amsterdam Institute for Social Science Research (AISSR)
- We compare the data obtained through time diaries and survey questions on time use. Based on German data, we assess the exchangeability of time diary and survey estimates for several statistics. We find that both measures yield rather consistent findings. We interpret this rather good congruence of our time budgets as a result of our decomposed survey questions.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.