- Schooling, earnings and risk: a research agenda and some references
- Number of pages
- Amsterdam: Universiteit van Amsterdam
- Document type
- Working paper
- Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB)
- Amsterdam School of Economics Research Institute (ASE-RI)
- In this paper, we reflect on the impact of uncertainty on standard issues in the theory of
human capital: demand for education and returns to education. We also reflect on implications for an altogether ignored issue, the optimal design of school systems or
curricula. The conclusions are summed up as a research agenda.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.