- Straight-line Instruction Sequence Completeness for Total Calculations on Cancellation Meadows
- Theory of Computing Systems
- Volume | Issue number
- 48 | 4
- Pages (from-to)
- Number of pages
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
- A combination of program algebra with the theory of meadows is designed
leading to a theory of computation in algebraic structures. It is proven that total functions
on cancellation meadows can be computed by straight-line programs using at
most five auxiliary variables. A similar result is obtained for signed meadows.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.