- Towards quantum cohomology of real varieties
- Progress in Mathematics
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics (KdVI)
- This chapter is devoted to a discussion of Gromov-Witten-Welschinger (GWW) classes and their applications. In particular, Horava’s definition of quantum cohomology of real algebraic varieties is revisited by using GWW classes and is introduced as a differential graded operad. In light of this definition, we speculate about mirror symmetry for real varieties.
- go to publisher's site
- Proceedings title: Arithmetic and geometry around quantization
Place of publication: Boston
Editors: Ö Ceyhan, Y.I. Manin, M. Marcolli
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.