J.-B. Le Bouquin
- The place of interferometry in massive star multiplicity studies
- The Interferometric View on Hot Stars, Viña del Mar, Chile
- Book/source title
- Interferometric View on Hot Stars, Viña del Mar, Chile
- Pages (from-to)
- México D.F.: Instituto de Astronomía, UNAM
- Revista Mexicana de Astronomia y Astrofisica. Serie de Conferencias: 1405-2059
- Volume (Serie)
- Document type
- Conference contribution
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Anton Pannekoek Institute for Astronomy (API)
- While it is well known that most massive stars are found to be part of binary or multiple systems, an accurate characterization of the statistical properties of these multiple objects is still lacking. In the present talk, we will review the current status of the field, emphasizing the need of using complementarity techniques to cover the large parameter space. We will also describe what we think is the place of interferometry in this context.
- ID: 644
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.