- Oscillations in the primordial bispectrum
- Journal of Physics. Conference Series
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Anton Pannekoek Institute for Astronomy (API)
- There exist several models of inflation that produce primordial bispectra that contain a large number of oscillations. In this paper we discuss these models, and aim at finding a method of detecting such bispectra in the data. We explain how the recently proposed method of mode expansion of bispectra might be able to reconstruct these spectra from separable base functions. Extracting these base functions from the data might then lead to observational constraints on these models.
- go to publisher's site
- ID: 634
Proceedings title: 16th International Symposium on Particles Strings and Cosmology (PASCOS 2010), Valencia, Spain
Publisher: IOP Publishing
Place of publication: Bristol
Editors: S. Cabrera, M. Hirsch, V. Mitsou, C. Muñoz, S. Pastor, M. Amparo Tórtola, J.W.F. Valle, Ó. Vives
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.