C.V.M. van der Mee
- A retrospective view on: "Testing scattering matrices: A compendium of recipes"
- Journal of Quantitative Spectroscopy & Radiative Transfer
- Volume | Issue number
- 111 | 11
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Anton Pannekoek Institute for Astronomy (API)
- The elements of matrices relevant to polarized light transfer often obey certain equalities and inequalities that can be used for testing purposes. As an introduction to the reprint of our paper (Hovenier and van der Mee, 1996 ) we first present the case history and significance of this paper and then discuss some later developments.
- go to publisher's site
- ID: 500
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.