- Symmetry relations for the phase matrix of horizontally oriented particles
- Journal of Quantitative Spectroscopy & Radiative Transfer
- Volume | Issue number
- 111 | 10
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Anton Pannekoek Institute for Astronomy (API)
- Seven symmetry relations, with a wide range of validity, are presented for the phase matrix of horizontally oriented particles. Three of these relations constitute a fundamental basis from which four others can be derived by making combinations. All seven relations can be used for many types of particles, including hexagonal plates and columns as well as spheroids, cylinders and cubes. Some applications are also pointed out.
- go to publisher's site
- ID: 501
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.