- Light scattering by horizontally oriented particles: Symmetry properties of the phase matrix
- Electromagnetic and Light Scattering XII (ELS'XII), Helsinki, Finland
- Book/source title
- Proceedings of the 12th conference on Electromagnetic and Light Scattering (ELS'XII), Helsinki, Finland
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Conference contribution
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Anton Pannekoek Institute for Astronomy (API)
- Using elementary symmetry considerations, we present seven symmetry relations for the phase matrix of horizontally oriented particles. These relations have a wide range of validity and hold for all directions of incident and scattered electromagnetic radiation.
- ID: 503
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.