- Accreting millisecond X-ray pulsars: recent developments
- Proceedings of the International Astronomical Union
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Anton Pannekoek Institute for Astronomy (API)
- It is now more than eleven years since the discovery of the first accreting millisecond X-ray pulsar. Since then, eleven additional systems have been found, two of them during the last year. Here I briefly discuss the most recent developments with respect to these systems.
- go to publisher's site
- ID: 424
Proceedings title: Highlights of astronomy. - Vol. 15: As presented at the XXVII IAU General Assembly, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 2009
Publisher: Cambridge University Press
Place of publication: Cambridge
Editors: I.F. Corbett
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.