- LETGS observations of delta Orionis: A collisional ionization equilibrium model
- AIP Conference Proceedings
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Anton Pannekoek Institute for Astronomy (API)
- We present results of the analysis of the X‐ray spectrum of the giant O‐star δ Orionis (O9.5II), observed in the wavelength range 5–175 Å by the X‐ray detector HRC‐S in combination with the grating LETG on‐board Chandra. We report on the Temperatures, Emission measures, variability in the stellar wind, and the distance of the X‐ray emitting plasma to the stellar surface.
- go to publisher's site
- X‐Ray Astronomy 2009; Present Status, Multi‐Wavelenght Approach and Future Perspetives: Proceedings of the International Conference
Editors: A. Comastri, L. Angelini and M. Cappi
© 2010 American Institue of Physics.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.