C.P. de Vries
J.W.A. den Herder
- High-resolution X-ray spectroscopy of the Interstellar Medium
- AIP Conference Proceedings
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Anton Pannekoek Institute for Astronomy (API)
- We present recent results on high‐resolution X‐ray absorption measurements of the interstellar medium. We show the results from our recent analysis of the absorption towards the Crab nebula, and discuss improvements in the absorption edge structure that have to be taken into account.
- go to publisher's site
- X‐Ray Astronomy 2009; Present Status, Multi‐Wavelenght Approach and Future Perspetives: Proceedings of the International Conference
Editors: A. Comastri, L. Angelini and M. Cappi
© 2010 American Institue of Physics.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.