- INTEGRAL reports renewed activity from KS 1741-293
- The astronomer's telegram
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Anton Pannekoek Institute for Astronomy (API)
- The low-mass X-ray binary and burster source KS 1741-293 has been detected during recent INTEGRAL Galactic bulge (see ATel #438) observations by the JEM-X instrument.
- ID: 462
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.