- INTEGRAL/JEM-X detection of an X-ray burst from Swift J1749.4-2807
- The astronomer's telegram
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Anton Pannekoek Institute for Astronomy (API)
- Following the detection of high energy emission from Swift J1749.4-2807 by INTEGRAL between April 10 and 11, 2010 (ATel #2548) a new INTEGRAL observation of the Galactic bulge (see ATel #438) took place on April 13 between 15:00 and 18:42 (UTC) during which persistent emission from this source was again recorded.
- ID: 457
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.