M. van der Klis
M. Armas Padilla
- Detection of coherent millisecond pulsations at ~518 Hz in the LMXB Swift J1749.4-2807 (GRB060602B)
- The astronomer's telegram
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Anton Pannekoek Institute for Astronomy (API)
- On April 10th, it was discovered (ATel #2548) using INTEGRAL that the neutron-star X-ray binary Swift J1749.4-2807 (Wijnands et al. 2009, MNRAS, 393, 126) was again in outburst. Using follow-up Swift and INTEGRAL observations the source activity was confirmed (ATel #2548 and #2561).
- ID: 374
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.