M. van der Klis
- Discovery of 11 Hz burst oscillations from the 11 Hz eclipsing pulsar in Terzan 5
- The astronomer's telegram
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Anton Pannekoek Institute for Astronomy (API)
- An RXTE pointed observation of the ongoing outburst of of the transient source in the globular cluster Terzan 5 (ATEL #2919, #2920, #2922, #2924, #2929) began at approximately 2010-10-13 at 00:13 UTC, for an exposure of 3.2 ksec. This observation revealed strong pulsations at a barycentric frequency of 11.0452(2) Hz as well as one Type I X-ray burst (Atel #2929).
- ID: 671
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.