J. van Duijne
- Saudi Arabia and Iran: less antagonism, more pragmatism
- Middle East Institute's Viewpoints
- sp. iss.
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences (FMG)
- Amsterdam Institute for Social Science Research (AISSR)
- Special issue title: The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, 1979-2009: evolution of a pivotal state
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.