W. van Osch
- Collaborative systems: Defining and measuring quality characteristics
- Journal of Applied Collaborative Systems
- Volume | Issue number
- 2 | 1
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB)
- Amsterdam Business School Research Institute (ABS-RI)
- Given the pervasiveness of collaborative systems in contemporary organizations and society, this paper aims to present several quality characteristics of collaborative systems in order to reveal the social and technological requirements that need to be met in order for such systems to provide the desired results. Furthermore, this paper defines a set of metrics for assessing the performance of collaborative systems and we propose several means for increasing their quality characteristics in use.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.