- Moving poles of meromorphic linear systems on ℙ1(ℂ) in the complex plane
- Theoretical and Mathematical Physics
- Volume | Issue number
- 165 | 3
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics (KdVI)
Let E 0 be a holomorphic vector bundle over P1(C) and †0 be a meromorphic connection of E 0. We introduce the notion of an integrable connection that describes the movement of the poles of †0 in the complex plane with integrability preserved. We show the that such a deformation exists under sufficiently weak conditions on the deformation space. We also show that if the vector bundle E0 is trivial, then the solutions of the corresponding nonlinear equations extend meromorphically to the deformation space.
- go to publisher's site
- Also publ. in Russian: Helminck, G.F. & Poberezhny, V.A. (2010). Подвижные полюсы мероморфных линейных систем на P1(C) в комплексной плоскости. --- Теоретическая и математическая физика, 165 --- (3), 472-487.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.