- Self-regulation within and between groups
- Group Processes & Intergroup Relations
- Volume | Issue number
- 13 | 2
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences (FMG)
- Psychology Research Institute (PsyRes)
- Over recent years, the study of self-regulation within and between groups has burgeoned into a vibrant field of research. Classic research findings, now substantiated with process analyses, feed back into and inform self-regulation theorizing. This Special Issue presents ten empirical articles that cover a broad range of current research on self-regulation processes and phenomena within and between groups.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.