- The ILLC-UvA SMT System for IWSLT 2010
- 7th International Workshop on Spoken Language Translation (IWSLT'10)
- Book/source title
- Proceedings of the 7th International Workshop on Spoken Language Translation (IWSLT'10): Paris, December 2nd and 3rd, 2010
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Conference contribution
- Interfacultary Research Institutes
- Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC)
- In this paper we give an overview of the ILLC-UvA (Institute for Logic, Language and Computation - University of Amsterdam)
submission to the 7th International Workshop on Spoken Language Translation evaluation campaign. It outlines the architecture
and configuration of the novel feature we are introducing: a syntax-based model for source-side reordering via tree transduction.
We have concentrated on the Chinese-to-English and English-to-Chinese DIALOG translation tasks.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.