- From contracts towards dependent types: proofs by partial evaluation
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
- The specification and resolution of non-trivial domain constraints has become a well-recognised measure for improving the stability of large software systems. In this paper we propose an approach based on partial evaluation which tries to prove such constraints statically as far as possible and inserts efficient dynamic checks otherwise.
- go to publisher's site
- Proceedings title: Implementation and application of functional languages: 19th international symposium, IFL 2007, Freiburg,
Germany, September 2007: revised selected papers
Place of publication: Berlin
Editors: O. Chitil, Z. Horváth, V. Zsók
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.