- Frobenius manifolds, projective special geometry and Hitchin systems
- Journal für die reine und angewandte Mathematik
- Volume | Issue number
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics (KdVI)
- We consider the construction of Frobenius manifolds associated to projective special geometry and analyse the dependence on choices involved. In particular, we prove that the underlying F-manifold is canonical. We then apply this construction to integrable systems of Hitchin type.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.