- AdS boundary conditions and the Topologically Massive Gravity/CFT correspondence
- AIP Conference Proceedings
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Institute for Theoretical Physics Amsterdam (ITFA)
Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics (KdVI)
- The AdS/CFT correspondence provides a new perspective on recurrent questions in General Relativity such as the allowed boundary conditions at infinity and the definition of gravitational conserved charges. Here we review the main insights obtained in this direction over the last decade and apply the new techniques to Topologically Massive Gravity. We show that this theory is dual to a non-unitary CFT for any value of its parameter µ and becomes a Logarithmic CFT at µ = 1.
- go to publisher's site
- Proceedings title: The Planck scale: proceedings of the XXV Max Born Symposium
Publisher: American Institute of Physics (AIP)
Place of publication: Melville, NY
Editors: J. Kowalski-Glikman, R. Durka, M. Szczachor
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.