[Unknown] et al.
- Measurement of J/ψ photoproduction at large momentum transfer at HERA
- The Journal of High Energy Physics
- Volume | Issue number
- 2010 | 5
- Number of pages
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Institute for High Energy Physics (IHEF)
- The proton-dissociative diffractive photoproduction of J/ψ mesons has been studied in ep collisions with the ZEUS detector at HERA using an integrated luminosity of 112 pb-1. The cross section is presented as a function of the photon-proton centre-of-mass energy and of the squared four-momentum transfer at the proton vertex. The results are compared to perturbative QCD calculations.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.