[Unknown] et al.
S.J. de Jong
- b-Jet identification in the D0 experiment
- Nuclear Instruments & Methods in Physics Research Section A - Accelerators Spectrometers Detectors and Associated Equipment
- Volume | Issue number
- 620 | 2-3
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Institute for High Energy Physics (IHEF)
- Algorithms distinguishing jets originating from b quarks from other jet flavors are important tools in the physics program of the D0 experiment at the Fermilab Tevatron pp- collider. This article describes the methods that have been used to identify b-quark jets, exploiting in particular the long lifetimes of b-flavored hadrons, and the calibration of the performance of these algorithms based on collider data.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.