[Unknown] et al.
S.J. de Jong
P.J. van den Berg
- Measurement of the ttbar cross section using high-multiplicity jet events
- Physical Review D. Particles, Fields, Gravitation, and Cosmology
- Volume | Issue number
- 82 | 3
- Pages (from-to)
- Number of pages
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Institute for High Energy Physics (IHEF)
- We present a measurement of the t (t) over bar cross section using high-multiplicity jet events produced in p (p) over bar collisions at root s = 1.96 TeV. These data were recorded at the Fermilab Tevatron Collider with the D0 detector. Events with at least six jets, two of them identified as b jets, were selected from a 1 fb(-1) data set. The measured cross section, assuming a top quark mass of 175 GeV/c(2), is 6.9 +/- 2.0 pb, in agreement with theoretical expectations.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.