W. van der Hoek
- Logic and the Foundations of Game and Decision Theory - LOFT 8: 8th International Conference, Amsterdam, the Netherlands, July 3-5, 2008: revised selected papers
- Number of pages
- Berlin: Springer
- Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence
- Volume | Edition (Serie)
- Document type
- Book editing
- Interfacultary Research Institutes
- Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC)
This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Logic and the Foundations of the Theory of Game and Decision Theory, LOFT8 2008, held in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, July 2008. This volume is based on a selection of the presented papers and invited talks. They survived a thorough and lengthy reviewing process. The LOFT conferences are interdisciplinary events that bring together researchers from a variety of fields: computer science, economics, game theory, linguistics, logic, multi-agent systems, psychology, philosophy, social choice and statistics. Its focus is on the general issue of rationality and agency. The papers collected in this volume reflect the contemporary interests and interdisciplinary scope of the LOFT conferences.
- go to publisher's site
- Gebeurtenis: 8th International Conference on Logic and the Foundations of Game and Decision Theory (LOFT 8), Amsterdam, the Netherlands, July 3-5, 2008
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.