L. Mendes Gomes
- Programs, proofs, processes: 6th Conference on Computability in Europe, CiE 2010: Ponta Delgada, Azores, Portugal, June 30 - July 4, 2010: Proceedings
- Number of pages
- Berlin: Springer
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Volume | Edition (Serie)
- Document type
- Book editing
- Interfacultary Research Institutes
- Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC)
This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 6th Conference on Computability in Europe, CiE 2010, held in Ponta Delgada, Azores, Portugal, in June/July 2010. The 28 revised papers presented together with 20 invited lectures were reviewed and selected from 90 submissions. The papers address not only the more established lines of research of computational complexity and the interplay between proofs and computation, but also novel views that rely on physical and biological processes and models to find new ways of tackling computations and improving their efficiency.
- go to publisher's site
- Gebeurtenis: 6th Conference on Computability in Europe (CiE 2010), Ponta Delgada, Azores, Portugal, 30-06-2010 - 04-07-2010
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.