- Comparing formal frameworks of narrative structure
- AAAI Fall Symposium Series Technical Reports
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Interfacultary Research Institutes
- Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC)
- Aiming at a formal representation of narratives that captures the intuitive notion of being the same story, we discuss the comparison of two different formal frameworks.
- Proceedings title: Computational Models of Narrative: Papers from the 2010 AAAI Fall Symposium
Place of publication: Menlo Park, CA
Editors: M. Finlayson
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.