D. de Jongh
- Intermediate logics and the de Jongh property
- Book title
- Witnessed years : essays in honour of Petr Hájek
- Pages (from-to)
- London: College Publications
- Volume (Serie)
- Document type
- Interfacultary Research Institutes
- Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC)
- We prove that all extensions of Heyting Arithmetic with a logic that has the finite frame property possess the de Jongh property.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.