- Two variables and two successors
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Interfacultary Research Institutes
- Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC)
- We look at the finite satisfiability problem of the two variable fragment of first order logic with the successors of two linear orders. While the logic with both the successors and their transitive closures remains undecidable, we prove that the logic with only the successors is decidable.
- go to publisher's site
- Proceedings title: Mathematical foundations of computer science 2010: 35th international symposium, MFCS 2010, Brno, Czech
Republic, August 23-27, 2010: proceedings
Place of publication: Berlin
Editors: P. Hliněný, A. Kučera
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.