- A preference-based multiple-source rough set model
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Interfacultary Research Institutes
- Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC)
- We propose a generalization of Pawlak’s rough set model for the multi-agent situation, where information from an agent can be preferred over that of another agent of the system while deciding membership of objects. Notions of lower/upper approximations are given which depend on the knowledge base of the sources as well as on the position of the sources in the hierarchy giving the preference of sources. Some direct consequences of the definitions are presented.
- go to publisher's site
- Proceedings title: Rough sets and current trends in computing: 7th International Conference, RSCTC 2010, Warsaw, Poland, June
Place of publication: Berlin
Editors: M. Szczuka, S. Kryszkiewicz, S. Ramanna, R. Jensen, Q. Hu
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.